Since we started BrightCultures back in March, we’ve been very busy bees!
Here’s a brief update of what we’ve been working on at BrightCultures, together with our associate Michelle Goodall:
- We completed a big piece of social media strategy work across all of a large insurance company’s brands
- We created a social media strategy for a large charitable organisation that aligned their B2B and B2C engagement and presented a holistic view of the organisation externally
- We facilitated a workshop for a leading digital holiday company to help them set a vision for social media
- We developed a community strategy for another leading charitable organisation that has helped them to develop an approach to community management that can help them meet their organisational goals
- We kicked-off a social customer service program for a local council to improve their servicing
- We developed our crisis framework for social media and ran a workshop on crisis assessment with a government department
We’ve also been working with various partners and have several exciting projects in the pipeline, including;
- A new customer-centric digital transformation programme
- A behaviour change program for big banks following the FCA’s conduct risk agenda
- A whitepaper on proactive customer service with leading customer experience expert, Adrian Swinscoe
- A research paper on social customer service for local authorities
- Danny was also interviewed for a podcast on social customer service.
So, busy but very exciting times ahead….
If you’d like to talk about your social customer service needs, get in touch at email@example.com. We create end-to-end social customer care solutions and specialise in regulated industries.
*Thanks to Crabchick for the image.